Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2013
This year's parade
About Tokyo Rainbow Pride
What is a Pride parade?
Introducing Tokyo Rainbow Week
Tokyo Rainbow Pride is proud to be part of Tokyo Rainbow Week, the first week long festival of Pride events in Japan. There are many other events taking place, including film screenings and a seminar for businesses.
- TRP2013 Pre-Party Saturday April 27th (4/25)
- Event Schedule and Performer Introductions (4/25)
- FAQ (4/25)
- News Release: Embassies demonstrate support for Japan's LGBT community (4/22)
- Introducing Participating Booths (4/21)
- Introducing TRP2013 Floats (4/18)
- Our gorgeous supporters will be appearing at TRP2013
- Events supporting Tokyo Rainbow Pride
- We've been featured in the May issue of Badi magazine
- Please read our request for donations
- Add your message of support
Messages from everyone
We are collecting messages of support from groups and individuals around the world. Read more...
Request for donations
We are seeking donations to help us run Tokyo Rainbow Pride. All donations received will go towards the cost of running the event. Read more...
Enjoy the best LGBT events
We will be fundraising at various events for Tokyo Rainbow Pride. Please come along to these events, meet our volunteers and show your support. Read more...
Express your individuality
The parade is a colourful and lively event and it's a great chance to have fun and make new friends. Bring your partner, friends and family! Read more...
Help spread the word
Please let everyone know about Tokyo Rainbow Pride by showing your support on social networks.